This Coffee Chat topic is a repeat of last week's: "Creative Strategies to Engage College Students Remotely."
OCDA is hosting another "Coffee Chat" as a way for members and interested career professionals to get to know one another and gain valuable insights. On Tuesday, April 7th from 3:30PM - 5:00PM, we will be meeting virtually via Zoom! Here is the Zoom information:
Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/468969101
Phone Number: 646-876-9923
Meeting ID: 468 969 101
The topic for our coffee chat is "Creative Strategies to Engage College Students Remotely." This is an informal virtual discussion, where you can share your own experiences and hear from others! Before the coffee chat, please think of some answers the following questions to share with the larger group:
1) How has your career center engaged with students successfully?
2) How has your career center marketed virtual meetings to students? Has it been successful?
3) How have you engaged with employers and what are you hearing from them regarding changes in summer internships or employment?
4) Are there any online platforms or software that you’re using that is especially helpful during this time?
5) Are you connecting students with recruiters? If so, how?
6) Are you providing any special assistance to seniors? If so, what and how are you getting the message out?
*Bring a friend! Pass this invite along to other career services professionals, membership in OCDA is NOT required.