OCDA Conference Award Nominations are OPEN NOW!
Do you know someone going above and beyond in the Career Development field?
It’s that time of year again! OCDA is calling for award nominations! We are accepting nominations through Friday, 4/7. Winners will receive a $100 honorarium, commemorative gift, free registration to the 2023 Conference, and will be recognized at the conference!
Please take a moment to nominate your amazing colleagues! Read the award criteria below; and nominate some outstanding professionals HERE.
NEW AWARD ALERT!! CAREER INNOVATOR AWARD
- Nominees must have at least 2 years of experience in the career development or related field
- Demonstrates innovation through specialized projects, initiatives, and/or contributions and has made an impact on the populations that they serve.
Outstanding Graduate Student Nomination
- This award recognizes of the wonderful contributions that graduate students are already making to their respective field.
- Nominees must be a full-time student in Ohio, a masters or doctoral candidate, and in the field of career counseling, student affairs, college/student personnel or a related field.
Outstanding New Professional Nomination
- This award recognizes of an individual with less than five (5) years of full-time experience.
- This individual serves as a role model to students and professionals, demonstrates creativity/innovation in the field, and has great potential for continued success.
Bob Windle Leadership Nomination
- The award is named in honor of Bob Windle, who won the award in 2011, for his exceptional contributions to OCDA and to career counseling, exploration, transition, and resilience.
- The Bob Windle Leadership Award recognizes practicing career counselors, consultants, or teachers for outstanding performance.
- Nominees must have at least eight (8) years of service in career development or a related field; demonstrated quality of service (such as innovative programs, recognition by local organizations, publications, awards, etc.); and service to professional association(s) at the local, state and/or national levels.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Tainne Dallas at email@example.com and/or Taylor Slocum (Member Engagement & Awards Chair) at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to celebrating our career development colleagues.
For more information, follow THIS LINK to our Conference Awards page.