BOB WINDLE LEADERSHIP CAREER AWARD
This award is presented annually by the Ohio Career Development Association to a career professional in the state of Ohio as recognition of his/her exemplary service to the profession as indicated by participation and leadership in professional associations at the local, state, and/or national levels. Additionally, this award can be presented to a professional in recognition of his/her distinguished scholastic activity in the advancement of the career counseling and/or career development field.
The criteria for this award are as follows:
- Nominee must be an active practitioner in the field of career counseling and/or career development in the state of Ohio.
- Nominee must be a member of OCDA.
- Biographical information (or a resume) and a one page (maximum) statement that is submitted must include documented evidence of this person providing leadership in professional associations at the local, state, and/or national levels; and/or evidence of this person supporting the advancement of the career counseling and/or career development.
- Consideration will be given to significant contributions to the improvement, promotion, development of career counseling and/or career development, and enhancement of professional association activities.
- Consideration will also be given, but is not limited to, research activities, conferences and presentations, consultations, special projects, development of materials, and any other data that reflect advancement of the career counseling and/or career development field.
The Award Ceremony will take place on Friday, May 19, 2017 at the Annual OCDA Conference
Deadline for Submission: April 25, 2017
For any questions about awards, please contact Natalie Fox, Awards Chair, at email@example.com.