The purpose of the Ohio Career Development Association is to promote a greater understanding of the meaning of work and vocation, to foster career development over the life span, and to improve the standards of professional service in the field of career guidance and counseling in Ohio.
WHY JOIN OCDA? Each OCDA member receives:
• Networking opportunities with career development professionals from all over Ohio
• Several opportunities each year to earn CEU’s + 10% off CEUOneStop.com
• Access to the OCDA LinkedIn group for additional networking and professional development
• Opportunities to build leadership skills by participating on the OCDA executive board
• Access to the OCDA quarterly newsletter and the ability to publish articles
• A free subscription to NCDA’s monthly web magazine Career Convergence
• Volunteer opportunities with community organizations seeking career professional expertise
• Apply for and be nominated for professional development and career-related grants/awards
• Increase professional recognition for career development and counseling by being part of a state organization
Learn more about OCDA Membership here.