WHY JOIN OCDA? Each OCDA member receives:
• Networking opportunities with career development professionals from all over Ohio
• Several opportunities each year to earn CEU’s + 10% off CEUOneStop.com
• Access to the OCDA LinkedIn group for additional networking and professional development
• Opportunities to build leadership skills by participating on the OCDA executive board
• Access to the OCDA quarterly newsletter and the ability to publish articles
• A free subscription to NCDA’s monthly web magazine Career Convergence
• Volunteer opportunities with community organizations seeking career professional expertise
• Apply for and be nominated for professional development and career-related grants/awards
• Increase professional recognition for career development and counseling by being part of a state organization
TO BECOME A MEMBER OR TO RENEW A MEMBERSHIP:
- Complete and submit the Membership Form BELOW (please scroll down). If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out online
- Pay for the membership with a credit card online using the Buy Now button below OR make a check payable to OCDA and mail to Meagan Kittrick, OCDA Membership Chair, Job and Career Services, Cuyahoga County Public Library, 21255 Lorain Road, Fairview Park, OH 44126
OCDA membership encompasses any career development providers and those who have an interest in career development including counselors, educators, business professionals, and graduate students. The OCDA community represents a wide array of settings: education, private practice, business, and public and private institutions. Members are dedicated to promoting the career development of all people over the lifespan and improving the standards of professional career service in Ohio.
OCDA, founded in 1975, is a division of the Ohio Counseling Association (OCA) and the Ohio division of the National Career Development Association (NCDA), which was founded in 1913. NCDA is a division of the American Counseling Association (ACA).