|HOME||AGENDA||REGISTRATION / TRAVEL|
Welcome to the 2013 Conference
OCDA will host its annual conference, Friday, April 26, 2013 at the Cuyahoga Valley Career Center (CVCC) in Brecksville, Ohio. The CVCC is “a career center that prepares youth and adults to enter, compete and advance in an ever-changing work world”.
This year will include a new format to the conference style to enable attendees to direct their learning by offering a keynote session and multiple breakout sessions in the following areas: K-12, adult career development and workforce development, and special topics in careers.
OCDA welcomes Rich Feller, President of the National Career Development Association (NCDA), professor at Colorado State University and author as the keynote speaker: Workplace Change and Implications for Career Development and Tips, Tools and Techniques.
The following organizations have approved CEU/Credits for participants attending the conference:
- 5.5 Hours – Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist (OCSWMFT) Board for Licensed Professional (PC) and Clinical Counselors (PCC) and Licensed Social Workers (LSW)
- 5.5 Hours – National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) for National Certified Counselors (NCC).
- 5.5 Hours – Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE) for Global Career Development Facilitators (GCDF).
- 4.5 (General) Recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute for Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR).
- Ohio School Counselors please contact your regional district director.